Saturday, February 23, 2013

In the beginning...

I suppose the best place to begin is the beginning...

In late July, our little guy decided to make his debut a few weeks early..
Looking back now, I can barely remember him being this little and I am perfectly content with blaming that on lack of sleep!

He spent most of his first few weeks snuggled in family members' arms or sleeping in the swing pictured above. He L-O-V-E-D the swing, so I suppose we lucked out on that one. A BIG thank you goes out to Mimi for getting us the swing. It was certainly a blessing!
I love pictures, so I thought it might be easiest to simply share a few pics and attempt to narrate as necessary...
Mimi was a little upset that we couldn't get a good heart picture because Maddux's feet were too long..lol!


He was grinnin' from the beginnin'














No comments:

Post a Comment